Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 5 : Endings and Fish

What an ending. I must say, this entire season has been spectacular. The writing was magnificent, the acting was perfection and the execution of the whole show was amazing.

I was so sad and shocked to see Jack leave, what does this mean for the future of Torchwood? Esp with the dramatic loss of Ianto, who was the backbone of the entire operation if you ask me, and with Gwen being so heavily pregnant. Although I would love to see an entirely new cast, but headed up by Jack of course.

Overall, the rating were great, esp for a show that was run over a week in the summer. It's not being show in the US until the 20th, and I imagine it'll go down just as well there.

In other news, I've finally filled my fish tank in preparation for the new comers, will have Queevs and Derek the goldfish next week, and if they survive, some other fishes. Maybe a big fish, maybe a small fish. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment